.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Father: Truth Teller, The Mother: Aya granny, Daughter 1: Najma, Daughter 2: HNK.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Best or worst

Hi people,
Sorry I am late, but now I decided to write a new post because not posting made me sad more than I was.
Anyway, today I got the least mark I have ever got in physics. But on the other side I got 99% in chemist and that made me alive untill now.
There is something strange, when I was at school I felt so sad and I felt I couldn't stand up anymore. but when I go back Home I felt that most my feeling were gone.
Mary came today to the school and she looked better than before but she was feeling bad because she had many examinations to do. And many lessons to study it.
We heard that the final examination will begin on May. There is something we called (E3faa)(اعفاء) this thing give the students a chance not to do the final examination if he or she got more than 90% in this lesson.
I hope I will not take the final examination in all of them, but in physics I don't think I am able to pass it without the final examination.
Tomorrow I don't have any exams and I still don't believe that. but I didn't finish my homework so I must go now.
hnk

1 Comments:

Blogger waldschrat said...

Seriously, I know physics and chemistry can be hard.

When I was a student my grades were never perfect, but I took a lot of physics and chemistry studying to be an engineer. I found it easiest to study and learn when I was interested in the subject and did not worry too much about the grade in the class. Physics and chemistry are about how the world works, and if you understand them perhaps you can understand the world and how it can be made better. Good luck in your studies!

Sacramento, California

3/15/2005 06:45:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click here to submit your site to the search engines for free!