.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Father: Truth Teller, The Mother: Aya granny, Daughter 1: Najma, Daughter 2: HNK.

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Iraqigirl book now on store..


((
People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of ))
Paulo Coelho.



Every thing begin with an idea, and then become a dream, a dream become a destination and then finally become a work that may lead to success.

I had read a words that had been stocked in my ears "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

And I really did want to write a book so strongly and there were and are still some people stand beside me and pushing me forwards to achieve my dream and my goal.


Haymarket's book ,
John Ross ,
Elizabeth Wrigley ,
Sasha Crow (my dear friend) ,
Grandfather ,
Mam and dad
And my annoying sister,Najma ^__*




Here in this book, I shared my diary with you.
In this book, you will read my thoughts, my poems, and most of my last post and you will have an idea of my life as a teenager in the middle of this war.

Best wishes &
May all your dreams come true...

H.N.K

http://www.haymarketbooks.org/product_info.php?products_id=1776

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasim Tharakkaparambil said...

Salam alaikum. Ur writing style s excellent. Al d best

2/13/2012 10:53:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,

I am a producer at the BBC in London. We would like to interview you on the phone about living in Mosul. Can you please email me arrun.soma@bbc.co.uk today, as we would like to do the interview as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,

Arrun Soma

6/24/2014 03:08:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click here to submit your site to the search engines for free!