.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Father: Truth Teller, The Mother: Aya granny, Daughter 1: Najma, Daughter 2: HNK.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

What's happening?

The most thing I enjoy with my mobile is sending SMS.. It can draw a big smile on someone's face, and will cost only 2 cents in Mosul!

When I feel bored, I send a message to my aunt, and get four in return :) Mostly jokes, and they certainly make me feel better.

Sending messages to Baghdad is a little bit lousy, they get it hours after we send 'em, and they can't reply to them.. It costs them tens of cents, and it doesn't get here!

Finally, my aunt bought me a cable for my mobile, I want to add some of Aya's photos, along with some ringtones that I like.

The Biology teacher took some classes to take a look at our new school's garden, which seems (As she said) to be really nice. She said we'll be moving there on the 28th, next week. And I can't wait!

Tomorrow is a holiday, it's a celebration of Spring, and the mother's day.. My older sis couldn't go out to buy her the gift, she's sick now, and there's no way to buy one till tomorrow. As soon as mom and my sis get recovered from their flu, they'll go to some shops and buy a gift on mom's taste.

I've been writing this for too long, surfing the net at the same time..
Well, here's an interesting forum for you, English Cafe, a forum for Arab English-speakers. I don't think they'll mind your asking them questions! Arabs learn English so that they can communicate with the world. In Iraq, we HAVE TO learn English at school, for 8 years.. Some get it, and some forget it :)

There's something that I wonder about all the time, do you (the ones who live in countries that care about copy-rights and stuff like this) read those terms of usage or forum rules? If yes, then what is there anyway?

Okay, I hope nobody is bored so far :) Wait, I'll find you some stuff to talk about.. Let's see, quotations, heeey.. I think I'm getting this passion about quotations from uncle Ahmed, this trial to be him is going too far. But, what's not to like about quotations anyway?

Saddam Hussein didn't kill 3,100 people on Sept. 11. Osama bin Laden did, and as far as we know he's still alive.
William J. Clinton
True, TRUE! Both are alive in fact, Iraqis are dying instead!

The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.
Dean Acheson
If we can only have a hint on whether it's good or not, I'll be grateful!

My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.
Charles F. Kettering
Me too, maybe we'll meet! Okay, now I'm being too silly.. Bye







Aya... Cuter?
View Photo Slideshow



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that your new school is almost ready for you. What kind of flowers do you get in Iraq in the spring?

3/20/2005 07:29:00 AM

 
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

What a sweet heart baby!

3/20/2005 04:51:00 PM

 
Blogger Bill said...

Hi aunt najma,

Terms of usage and Copyrights are legal maters, as I have no expertise in this field, I must at this time present a Disclaimer: I (Bill) also known as (commenter) is not now or have ever been a lawyer.
Bill's (Terms Of Usage) by reading this message, you (the reader) Agree: 1. under no circumstances will (Bill) be held responsible for anything he may say. 2. (commenter) will not be responsible for any links he may provide. 3. (Bill) can not be held liable, because you ate to much candy and got sick.

Now that my terms of usage and disclaimer are out of the way...I can say that these things are legal protections under the law...say you visit a web site and then click on one of its links to another web site and from this link you receive a virus that damages your computer....because the first web site has a (terms of usage) document that you agreed to, you can not hold the company responsible for the damage to your computer.
and there are many other things in these that only God and lawyers can know...heh.

Now for copyrights....these things I have written here today are now my (intellectual property) (no LOL allowed) and without my written permission, EXCEPT for personal use....you can not copy and use or sell for profit.
(example) All of your posts are YOUR (intellectual property) and it would be wrong for me to copy and make a book for profit without your permission.
I would be "infringing" on your copyrights and you could sue me in court for damage...(money).

This is a VERY simple explanation of these things and I may be wrong about some of it,......but.....I am not worried because I have stated my Disclaimer and terms of usage ;o)

I hope this helps...a little anyways...maybe?
Bill

3/20/2005 07:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click here to submit your site to the search engines for free!