.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Father: Truth Teller, The Mother: Aya granny, Daughter 1: Najma, Daughter 2: HNK.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

BBC NEWS | Magazine | You don't have to give up the day job

BBC NEWS | Magazine | You don't have to give up the day job: "We've already stated the obvious: that there are great writers and
terrible scribblers in the blogosphere, just as there are in the
mainstream media (or 'MSM' as we're now known), but then it was
obviously worth stating given how often the point gets missed by
commentators in both worlds."

3 Comments:

Blogger programmer craig said...

Very true, there are a lot of very boring blogs out there. Your family all have interesting blogs though, I keep coming back even when I don't like what I'm reading :)

6/02/2005 01:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Najma said...

Thanks.. I hope you would like it though!

It doesn't matter if you do not agree, it does matter that you understand, even if just a little.. You might live differently, life is different here, minds are different too..

6/02/2005 01:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Jack B. said...

I agree with both Ann and Craig, Najma. One of the reasons I like reading the various blogs of your family is that even when I disagree with you, none of you seem to take it personally and it makes try to look a things from your point of view. While I don't completely share your opinion of the US military or the US Govt, I can understand why you feel that way and when it comes to whats going on in Mosul itself I'd much rather trust your opinion then the US (or European) media.

6/04/2005 04:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click here to submit your site to the search engines for free!